Buy at Amazon

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

New to Iowans For Romney

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jay Bryner, and I'm new to the Iowans for Romney blog. With only a few short days to go before the Iowa Caucuses I contacted Jeff Fuller and asked if I could participate in the conversation. Jeff invited me to participate and here I am.

Here is a picture of me and my daughter with Mitt at a recent event in Bettendorf IA.


I must admit that I'm a supporter of Mitt Romney primarily for fiscal reasons. I want a candidate who will go through the federal budget line by line to look for waste, inefficiency, and duplication. I trust Mitt Romney more than anyone else in the country to show leadership and change the runaway spending we currently see in government.

But I support him for other reasons as well. In my opinion the National Review said it best - (I'll paraphrase but you've got the link) Mitt Romney is a full spectrum conservative with the best chance of uniting the Republican coalition.

I look forward to future posts.

Best

Jay Bryner

2 comments:

Big Jay said...

Oh, and for those of you who think Mitt is just 'too perfect'. Click on the picture in this post and take a look at Romney's smile.

But the guy's twice my age and I do not look handsome standing next to him.

Jeff Fuller said...

Is that some food in between his teeth?

Great pic!

And welcome to the blog Big Jay.