Buy at Amazon

Monday, November 26, 2007

Updated Iowa Blogroll

I've updated the "Iowa Blogroll" in the right sidebar and have included a lot more of the best state blogs (including a few lefty sites for fun). I also have a section linking to some blogs or column features of major Iowa news outlets where lots of comments are often generated.

Also, I feel a little like a Ronulan (my favorite nickname for Ron Paul supporters . . . and no, I'm not a total Star Trek nerd) doing this, but there are some online polls at a few Iowa based blogsites that Romney could win with a little boost.

Polls:
The Real Sporer (left sidebar)
Cyclone Conservatives (right sidebar)
Iowa Collegiate Republicans (right sidebar)

2 comments:

bnc said...

Don't know about listing those corn beltway boys on your blogroll. That Jeremie guy is really nasty and snide, and uses profanity (e.g. f-word) on his posts.

Somehow it's fitting given that they are Giuliani supporters.

Jeff Fuller said...

"Nasty Man" Giuliani has plenty of nasty supporters I guess.