Buy at Amazon

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Nightly Dose



This picture is already outdated! Mitt and Ann welcomed grandchild #9 yesterday. Congrats to them!


In a related vein . . . a poster named NewYorkCougar @ CougarBoard (no, it's not me . . . I go by BamaCoug) had a great impression of Gov & Mrs. Romney earlier today (must have been flying there to see #9.) To lift the text from his post:

"Earlier today I took a Jet Blue shuttle from Boston's Logan airport to New York's JFK coming home from a business meeting. I was one of the first to board the plane, so as I'm getting situated in my seat, I notice Ann and Mitt Romney in line to get to their seats further back in the plane. So here's the governor of Massachussets, who, I believe, is a billionaire, taking an economy flight from Boston to NYC. No first class. No special treatment. Just getting an economical flight from Boston to NYC. Now that's the kind of fiscal responsibility we need in Washington!"

Here here NewYorkCougar!

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Very cool story!

Nathan
www.americansformitt.com

Mark said...

I just don't see John "Do you know who I am?" Kerry taking the economy shuttle. Nor do I see Hillary "I guess I could have stayed home and baked cookies" Clinton doing it either.

Big Jay said...

This is sweet. I'm putting a link to this post on my blog.

Go Mitt!