Wednesday, May 30, 2007
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Romney Press Shop (857) 288-6390
Boston, MA - Romney for President today announced Chairs for nearly every city in Polk County, Iowa's largest county and home to Des Moines and its surrounding suburbs.
"In our efforts to build an aggressive, grassroots organization in Iowa, we are ensuring no stone is left unturned in Iowa's largest county," said Iowa Campaign Manager Gentry Collins. "Each of these individuals will play a major part in winning this campaign and recruiting neighbors and friends to support Governor Romney's agenda."
Romney for President Polk County Honorary Chair Senator Brad Zaun said, "A caucus campaign requires local volunteers for success. Each chair will ensure that Governor Romney runs the best campaign in Polk County. This team will work together as we strongly believe that Mitt Romney is the best candidate to lead our nation as President."
Romney for President Polk County City Chairs:
- Honorary County Chair - Senator Brad Zaun
- Polk County Chair - Connie Schmett
- Altoona - Jon Gruber
- Ankeny - W. Carl Livingston
- Clive - Councilman Scott Cirksena
- Des Moines - David Payer
- Grimes - Brian Jones
- Johnston - Andy Christiansen
- Mitchellville - Chelsey Harding
- Pleasant Hill - Alex Clark
- Polk City - Kathy Arndt
- Runnells - Dean & Diane Johnson
- Urbandale - Senator Brad Zaun
- West Des Moines - George Steenson
- Windsor Heights - Beverly Poncin
LOOKS LIKE A STRONG ORGANIZATION IN OUR STRONGEST COUNTY. GO MITT!!