Buy at Amazon

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Romney Family Shots from Ames Straw Poll

Here are some shots of the Romney Family (I include myself because Mitt told me in Dubuque, IA a couple of months back: "Jeff, you're part of the family" . . . OK, Mitt, so why haven't I received the adoption papers yet? And I'd REALLY like to see where I've been WRITTEN INTO THE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!).

On this first photo Mitt is writing "Jeff: To my #1 Man, Mitt Romney" on my shirt (love the Catholic priest in the background who is a Romney supporter):
Josh scaling the rock wall:
Ben and Andy on the wall:


Me sporting my unique (only one there today) "Vote for Mitt" shirt with signatures of Mitt, Ann, and all 5 boys!:

The extended family that flew in to help with the event (couldn't vote though):

Craig's wife and boy (I should know names, eh?):

Craig Romney with media director Eric Fennestrom:
Two Ophthalmologists Hanging Out (Me and Jim Davies--Ann's Brother):
Me with Ben and Andy Romney:
Tagg and Jen Romney:

1 comment:

Alex said...

Mary and Parker.