Buy at Amazon

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Romney Rocks Beck's in Waterloo



Thanks to Jim Kirkpatrick (who has started an Iowans for Romney Website) for the photo above!

I wanted to get this up a lot sooner, but better late than never.

Romney was great at this event . . . not the most moving delivery I've heard from him, but solid and substantive. He had a great turnout and there was a great enthusiasm from those present.

I also met Romney's eldest son Tagg (who was named after one of Mitt's good friends at BYU). Very nice guy and impressive as well.


In the picture with me are my wife, my mother-in-law (visiting from Alabama), and my co-fellow at U Iowa, Jim Howard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard that was a great event. What a turnout. Romney's definitely building the "buzz".