Buy at Amazon

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Job Search Semi-Hiatus

I apologize for neglecting this blog for the past while. I know that excuses only go so far, but it has been a VERY busy time for me with the Oral Boards, the elections, a professional meeting last week, and a recently sort-of-frantic job search (on top of my day-job).

The job search situation is a long story, but I have expanded the search and have been busy talking with potential future partners/practices. It's an exciting time and crucial decisions will be made over the next couple of months.

I will continue to try to post here as time allows . . .

Thanks to all of you who have inquired to make sure everything is OK. Everything is going well and Romney's Rise will continue to strengthen. He's positioned perfectly to take the GOP nomination and the presidency. The exciting times will continue!

6 comments:

murphy said...

Jeff, good luck finding a practice that's a good fit. Best wishes

Anonymous said...

Jeff-

Glad to hear that everything is OK, good luck with the job hunt.

Are you going to the "undisclosed location" this weekend with Romney & company to discuss 2008?
(just kidding)

God Bless,
Jim

Yoda said...

Hmmmm.... Good luck to you Jeff, so long as you stay in Iowa that is....

You have been adopted by our state and you can't leave.....

Neal Jones said...

Yeah, Jeff. Either you stay in Iowa or you come up here to Buffalo, NY :) . Tell Jim H. "hi" for me, OK?

-Neal Jones

Jeff Fuller said...

Iowa or Buffalo? Y'all want me to continue to freeze, eh?

Yoda said...

Hmmm.... Freeze you say?

Some perspective I give:


Iowa is like Tatooine compared to Buffalo being more like Hoth......