With the first quarter of 2008 rapidly approaching, the first fundraising filing deadline for 2008 candidates approaches as well. First quarter numbers should be reported by April 15th. This is a critical barometer. Sure,...name recognition gives repeat presidential candidates an early head start, but quite often a "bandwagon" or "ripple" effect occurs as donors want to be allaigned with a winner. If Gov. Romney has a successful first quarter his viability will increase and his name recognition(and support) will continue to grow. I am going to predict that Gov. Romney will finish in the "top two" of Republican presidential candidates for first quarter fundraising. If that prediction comes to fruition, I believe he will lead second quarter fundraising.
I encourage all Romney supporters to donate to Gov. Romney's campaign so he can have a successful first quarter.
The enclosed link has an interesting US News article on the "Cash Primary":
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/070318/26money.htm
God Bless,
Jim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment