O'REILLY: Is there anything that could make you vote Democrat? Is there any scenario that you could envision you supporting the Democrat candidate for president?
COULTER: If Zell Miller were running against John McCain.
O'REILLY: You're not a big McCain fan, are you?
COULTER: No. Actually, I don't really like any of our front-runners.
O'REILLY: Really?
COULTER: I think it's going to be somebody else.
O'REILLY: I think it's going to be Mitt Romney.
COULTER: Actually, of the ones they talk about...
O'REILLY: I think Mitt Romney is the...
COULTER: ... he's my favorite. It's somebody out of the blue.
O'REILLY: ... is the guy on the inside track that very few people know about.
COULTER: And as he's pointed out, although his...
O'REILLY: All right. One more question real fast.
Dang it Bill . . . why'd you have to cut Coulter off!?!? Wonder what she was going to say . . .
I'm pretty shocked that Coulter is warm to the idea of Romney . . . that's passing a pretty tough litmus test of conservatism. Romney's momentum is building among the "talking heads."
(Hat Tip to Yoda--posts at Krusty Konservative and Caucus Cooler a lot--for the term "The O'Romney Factor")
No comments:
Post a Comment