Buy at Amazon

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Looking for the Story, too

Hello there, and thanks for all that have been following us at Iowans For Romney! I will be helping out on the blog more often, and adding insights to the Iowa Supporters for Mitt Romney. I look forward to hearing from you and reading your comments.

To add to Jeff's post about the Alec MacGillis interviews, I want to add my 2 cents. I, too, got a call from him, and cound't exactly figure out what he was looking for in the phone conversation. It almost sounded like he was taking a position of a job interviewer asking me about my ability to recruit BYU alumni into the Ronmey camp. Whatever it is in the works, I hope he writes a great PRO-ROMNEY article!! Consider yourselves warned.

I am looking forward to some Iowa Visits from Romney. We will keep you posted on upcoming events, as well as TV interviews and commercial releases.


All the best-


Keith Steurer


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daniel Imperato has a new blog.

http://imperato2008.blogspot.com

Help elect Daniel Imperato to the White House as our next President for 2008.

Jeff Fuller said...

Great to have you on board blogging Keith!

Donna L said...

RSVP'd to the Meet Mitt Romney (with complimentary lunch!) event at the MidAmerica Center in Council Bluffs 3/22/07! Not sure where they picked up my name and mailing address from, but their target invite was right on. I'm bringing my checkbook and perhaps will consider getting on board any SW Iowa volunteer efforts on Romney's behalf.

Just thought I'd chime in from the "other side of the State".

Great job on the blog!

Donna L.